Connect Automatically:
Login

New Duel Academy

A Place Where everything in yugioh is Possible
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

machina skill drain

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Monsters
____
machina fortress x3
machina geaframe x2
malefic cyber end dragon x2
cyber dragon x2
genex ally birdman x2
cyber valley x3
thunder king rai-oh x2
reborn tengu x3
beast king barbaros x2
_____
Traps
_____
skill drain x3
dark bribe x2
dimensional prison x2
solemn judgment x1
mirror force x1
starlight road x1
____
Spells
____
Pot of duality x2
forbidden lance x2
mystical space typhoon x2
book of moon x1
dark hole x1
monster reborn x1
_____



Extra deck
_____
Cyber end dragon x3
chimeratech fortress dragon x2
number 39: utopia x3
stardust dragon x2
Scrap dragon x2
black rose dragon x2
genex ally triforce x2
_____

______________________

Back to top Go down
Buffering....
The Boss


Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 29
Location : kansas
None

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I would add more tuners. and run a recommended list of synchros

______________________
Welcome to NDA Very Glad to have you get a hold of me if you have any questions ok Guest



Back to top Go down
http://www.newduelacademy.net
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 pm

im not big on syncro summoning. and i main skill drain so the syncros are gonna get hit any way. im more focused on fortress. keep him present so i can beat/control the game

______________________

Back to top Go down
Buffering....
The Boss


Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 29
Location : kansas
None

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

add starlight road if your opponent negated skill drain Razz

______________________
Welcome to NDA Very Glad to have you get a hold of me if you have any questions ok Guest



Back to top Go down
http://www.newduelacademy.net
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

star light is in there i side the other

______________________

Back to top Go down
Buffering....
The Boss


Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 29
Location : kansas
None

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 pm

then add DD Crow

______________________
Welcome to NDA Very Glad to have you get a hold of me if you have any questions ok Guest



Back to top Go down
http://www.newduelacademy.net
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm

its side decked already O.o im not gonna main him

______________________

Back to top Go down
Stalkerjr
Obelisk Blue Duelist


Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Personally, I don't see this as a very good deck for skill drain, I mean, obviously you have Malefic Cyber End and Barbaros, Black Rose can't serve it's main purpose, neither can Stardust, scrap, utopia, or any of your extra deck, gear frame's effect can't be used and fortress can't be saved from cards like Mirror force by equiping a monster because his effect couldn't be used. And Tengu would be totally useless if Skill drain is on the field. It seems like a unique idea, but just looks too flawed in my oppinion.

______________________
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Testers


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:17 am

First of all 50% of what stalkerjr mentioned is falseee
Malfeic Cyber end + Skilldrain= all ur other monsters can attack 2 Barbors wil become 3000 atk BRD wont work Stardust works even with skilldrain on the field
Tengu removed from field u get Another one as for gearframe somtimes u need to be a gd player and play around ur own cards that what seperates gd players from average this deck ide won a bunch of tourneies in japan

as for editing id like to make it close to the deck the topped jap tounries if u dont mind by adding 2 gadjiltron dragon 3 geartown 2 necrovalley and 2 gravekeeper Commadent and 1-2 terra forming cards to remove for that will be tengu and birdman try my edits and keep changing till u see how it fits ur playing style

______________________



Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Stalkerjr wrote:
Personally, I don't see this as a very good deck for skill drain, I mean, obviously you have Malefic Cyber End and Barbaros, Black Rose can't serve it's main purpose, neither can Stardust, scrap, utopia, or any of your extra deck, gear frame's effect can't be used and fortress can't be saved from cards like Mirror force by equiping a monster because his effect couldn't be used. And Tengu would be totally useless if Skill drain is on the field. It seems like a unique idea, but just looks too flawed in my oppinion.


stardust gets his effect through cost and resolves in the graveyard
skill drain does NOT negat the cost for an effect
syncros are an OPTION not the main forcus of my deck i rarely even use my extra deck, plus with people siding into MEGA back row hate does it even mater?
gear frame is at 2 so it almost never gets hit my drain and even if it does i can be bad and drop lance. gear frame isnt the main focus of the deck so even if i cant use his effect its not that big of a deal

also skill drain negates the effect of FACE UP monsters on the feild.... tengu resolves where ever he goes.
gear fram is considered a spell/trap while equiped to a machine and when the machine is destroyed and gear frame goes to grave to save it even if skill drain is on board my monster is safe. because thats a GRAVEYARD effect

the point of this deck is to exploit skill drains weakness and make it a strength.
to play my deck u have to understand every thing about skill drains rulings


______________________

Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 pm

darkness evil wrote:
First of all 50% of what stalkerjr mentioned is falseee
Malfeic Cyber end + Skilldrain= all ur other monsters can attack 2 Barbors wil become 3000 atk BRD wont work Stardust works even with skilldrain on the field
Tengu removed from field u get Another one as for gearframe somtimes u need to be a gd player and play around ur own cards that what seperates gd players from average this deck ide won a bunch of tourneies in japan

as for editing id like to make it close to the deck the topped jap tounries if u dont mind by adding 2 gadjiltron dragon 3 geartown 2 necrovalley and 2 gravekeeper Commadent and 1-2 terra forming cards to remove for that will be tengu and birdman try my edits and keep changing till u see how it fits ur playing style
i dont rely on syncro summons so black rose is just an option if im in a tough spot. i can alway chain book of moon to the summon or lance to it if i need to.
gadjiltron gear town necrovalley=BAAAAAAAD
inconsistent my friend made it, ive played with and against it. its 100% terrible. the winning condition is first turn royal tribute. which isnt really amazing... and getting out gadjiltron is too slow, he relies on 2 things, you drawing into geartown. and you or your opponent destroying it. its not fast enough.

______________________

Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: New build   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 am

my newest build i went undefeated at locals with it

______________________

Back to top Go down
MetalTracey
Obelisk Blue Duelist


Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 23
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 am

hey, add another birdman and some cyber summon blasters, if you do that you can hose your opponent in one turn. they make a one turn kill combo.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Ra Yellow Duelist


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Xearez wrote:
hey, add another birdman and some cyber summon blasters, if you do that you can hose your opponent in one turn. they make a one turn kill combo.
no. i run 7 non machine monsters in the main deck and i have a personal hate against burn cards O.o i think burning is extra stupid

______________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: machina skill drain   

Back to top Go down
 

machina skill drain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Skill Drain
» Skill Drain+Flip effects
» Skill drain vs Jinzo
» Skill Drain Meta
» Ruling question about Skill drain VS Jinzo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Duel Academy :: NDA Showcase :: Deck Showcase-

- Rules - Suggestions - Announcements - Staff List - Current Owner - Copyright@NewDuelAcademy

  NDA CHAT