HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need help with my Ojama DEck

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
wenok3173=
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: I need help with my Ojama DEck   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey guys this is my Ojama deck that I am planning to run at locals. Its running pretty good but I think it can be better

Monster: 23
Ojama Blue x3
Ojama Red x2
Ojama Green x2
Ojama Yellow x2
Ojama Black x2
Super-Nimble Mega Hamster x3
Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest x1
Junk Synchron x3
Sangan x1
Battle Fader x2
Spirit Reaper x1
Chaos Sorcerer x1

Spells: 16
Ojama Country x3
Ojamagic x2
Ojama Delta Hurricane!! x2
The Big March of Animals x3
Super Polymerization x1
Magical Mallet x3
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps: 2
Royal Decree x1
Solar Ray x1

The main concept of this deck is to get Ojama Red, Ojama Country, Ojamagic, and Ojama Delta Hurricane!!. You will need Ojama Blue to get all those cards. Ojama Blue gets destroyed and you can get 2 Ojama Cards. Get Ojama Country and Ojamagic. Activate Ojama Country's effect and get Ojama Blue by discarding Ojamagic. You get all the vanilla's from Ojamagic effect. Ojama Blue gets destroyed again and you get Ojama Red and Ojama Delta Hurricane!! this time. You summon Ojama Red and special summon all the vanillas and then activate Ojama Delta Hurricane. Activate The Big March of Animals, Solar Ray, or Super Polymerizarion to Otk.

Super-Nimble Mega Hamster and Sangan are searchers for Ojama Blue. Magical Mallet is to get rid of dead draws and try to get an Ojama Blue.

Junk Synchron is just an extra kick in this deck. His effect lets him special summon an Ojama when he is normal summoned. This is an easy level 5 synchro summon. Or even a level 7 or 9. When you attack for game with all 5 Ojamas and your opponent Special Summon Battle Fader or something like that and your opponent attacks two of your ojamas the next turn. You can summon Junk Synchron to get a level 9 like Mist Wurm to return 3 cards and attack or even a level 7 like Black Rose Dragon to nuke the field.

Chaos Sorcerer is a nice boss in this deck. With the lights and darks in this deck you can easily summon him. running 2 might be inconsistent.

Please give me advice to make this deck run better or even give your opinion about this deck.

Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my Ojama DEck   Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 am

why don't you replace the chaos socerer with black luster soldier?

Back to top Go down

I need help with my Ojama DEck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1