New Duel Academy

A Place Where everything in yugioh is Possible

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

This is place where we talk about wich deck would win in a battle!Here you can talk about there strengths weakness and how would they combo off each other!
This weeks Deck is

Vylons VS The Sacred.

Sacreds have ability of destroying backrow or bypassing it.While Vylons have the power with equip spells and when destroyed receive another ect.

Wich would win?
Back to top Go down
! Xyz Master !
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Vylons would win if they had field control at the begining of the duel and the sacreds would win if they had field control in the begining of the duel. That's only my opinion tho -_^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

but what if it was a equal score?
Back to top Go down
HavoKeD
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Really?I never knew sacred could bypass.

Boss of the Shadow Realm
http://www.newduelacademy.net/f18-shadow-arena
Back to top Go down
! Xyz Master !
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

the sacreds don't bypass Spells/traps most of the time ,They control the field by spamming monsters on it so i say vylons could win with their equip spell cards (Again its just my opinion -_^).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 pm

The Sacred Omega can have sacreds by pass spell and traps til the end of the turn.
So why would they win?
Because of the boosting power of just one monster?Cause Vylons dont really swarm more of slow pace.I honestly think both go slow.But alot of people make vylons go fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 pm

IMO, sacreds would win. Vylons have killer hands, but one pleaides = gg's for the vylon. They cannot equip without a faceup monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

IMO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 am

in my opinion (IMO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Ahh ok.Good point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1   

Back to top Go down

Deck VS Deck Discussion! Discussion 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1