Connect Automatically:
Login

New Duel Academy

A Place Where everything in yugioh is Possible

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
AdriDuelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

I have been absent for a while, and came back to dn a couple of days ago (i've lost all my points for not playing :S), and while testing a new deck i was making, i came across this new cards which i hadn't seen before, Hieroglyphics.
I've googled it and they're not that known, but i guess soon they'll be because of their inmense potential, so i decided to share it with you guys before it's quite known so you can try it for yourself
Maybe you know it already, but yet...
My build of this deck seems pretty solid, i've won all duels, a few with OTK O.O, except for one duel against samurais, he played really nice move on the first turn, and i couldn't destroy any of his monsters because he could stop me from doing it with effects of his monsters.
What does the deck strategy consist of?
Bringing up XYZ's, some you can special summon them by tributing one of your hieroglyphic, and most you can special summon a dragon normal monster when you tribute the card so you can easily bring up a level 8 hieroglyphic card, and use an effect of another to make level of all hieroglyphic same as level 8, or bring two level 8's to xyz (at least this is my strategy, and i pull it the first turn most times).
Tell me your opinion on this deck Smile
When i've got a more consistent build i'll share it with you guys Smile

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 pm

its a good deck but easy to side vs

Back to top Go down
AdriDuelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 pm

CyberZane wrote:
its a good deck but easy to side vs

Yes, that's the big downside i've seen to it...

Back to top Go down
Wolfric
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:17 pm

hieroglyphics are just holy marks, konami finally got around to dubbing them
Back to top Go down
Black21Jack
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Wolfric wrote:

wolf he said that he came back a couple of days and he saw those monsters 1st time there is no way that he could known holy marks and then couldnt realise them with their new name...also adri they are very good but for me really hard deck to play xD

Last edited by Black21Jack on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JennaMeow
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

I like them for their ability to spam Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon Razz

Back to top Go down
AdriDuelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Black21Jack wrote:
Wolfric wrote:

wolf he sais that he came back a couple of days and he saw those monsters 1st time there is no way that he could known holy marks and then couldnt realise them with their new name...also adri they are very good but for me really hard deck to play HAHA

At first i spent a lot of time per turn thinking of the strategy but by practising with it i know find it a lot easier to play the deck

JennaMeow wrote:
I like them for their ability to spam Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon Razz

Haha yup, i've been able to summon it in a few occassions, really easy, but not as useful as some other cards like ennead or thunder end dragon for example since you can easily destroy enemy cards ^^

Back to top Go down
! Xyz Master !
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:48 pm

The Atum build > The neo-galaxy build

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!   Today at 3:52 am

Back to top Go down

Have you seen this cards? Hieroglyphic deck, really awesome!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1