HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOL....really?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
MegaMaster
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: LOL....really?   Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am

I saw this when I was taking a stroll around DN. I peed by pants after I saw this. Maybe it's not as funny to you, but I couldn't get enough of it.

CLICK HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://brainhoney.com
Buffering....
The Boss

None

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 6:30 pm

LOL xD, give me more info about it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.newduelacademy.net
! Xyz Master !
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 6:48 pm

There is no way I am going to click that link and I mean no way ._.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Your an admin bro?Nice Smile and that is funny XD
Back to top Go down
Exiled108
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Its just a screenshot XYZ master and are you a new admin cause that is no where near the hilarity of some calls

Back to top Go down
Buffering....
The Boss

None

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm

I saw him b4 as Admin, he was Admin for along time. Well In-Game Admin.

Back to top Go down
http://www.newduelacademy.net
MegaMaster
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Exiled108 wrote:
Its just a screenshot XYZ master and are you a new admin cause that is no where near the hilarity of some calls

That's rude. You don't even know me. >_> I was an admin since July of 2011, and I said it was funny to me...

---

As for what was going on...it was one of those quick days on DN. I was busy with the call, and just like always members started pm'ing me to come into their game. I told them to explain the situation so that the process would go faster. SimbaLeo claimed that he used the wind-up loop or whatever to get his field full with Xyz monsters. Apparently his opponent asked him "if it was legal to run so many wind-up combos in a duel." SimbaLeo obviously said yes and then out of frustration, the opponent said, "Is that street legal?" Like I said it was one of the craziest things that I have ever heard. Maybe it's not funny for you guys, but it was really funny at the moment. Turns out it was a typical afk situation.

Last edited by MegaMaster on Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
Back to top Go down
http://brainhoney.com
Exiled108
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

MegaMaster wrote:
Exiled108 wrote:

That's rude. You don't even know me. >_> I was an admin since July of 2011, and I said it was funny to me...

---

As for what was going on...it was one of those quick days on DN. I was busy with the call, and just like always members started pm'ing me to come into their game. I told them to explain the situation so that the process would go faster. SimbaLeo claimed that he used the wind-up loop or whatever to get his field full with Xyz monsters. Apparently his opponent asked him "if it was legal to run so many wind-up combos in a duel." SimbaLeo obviously said yes and then out of frustration, the opponent said, "Is that street legal?" Like I said it was one of the craziest things that I have ever heard. Maybe it's not funny for you guys, but it was really funny at the moment. Turns out it was a typical afk situation.
Don't get mad, lol. I was just saying a lot of new admins find stuff funny that is only about half as funny as some of the stuff you get. That's why I said, "Are you a new admin?" instead of "You must be new," so you wouldn't take it the wrong way, guess it didn't work. oh well.

Back to top Go down
YamiMoto
Site Manager

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Thu May 03, 2012 9:27 pm

ok lets be nice yall exiled play nice Razz

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/groups/175644219208714/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL....really?   Today at 7:09 am

Back to top Go down

LOL....really?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Duel Academy :: NDA General :: Domino City-

- Rules - Suggestions - Announcements - Staff List - Current Owner - Copyright@NewDuelAcademy

NDA CHAT