HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why is the staff never on besides Mega?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
X-Burner
Obelisk Blue Duelist

None

PostSubject: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 am

Its starting to become annoying that the only staff member on throughout the day is Mega. I see XYZ sometimes and I could understand people have their own life outside of this site but damn, if it's not going to be active then what's the point?. I came here in hope of having some fun from the other boring academies I've been on but this one is no better than that of those. If nothing doesn't happen soon, I will be leaving. Though most of you wouldn't care anyways because you're never here =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am

Right Now Were In A Bit Of A Funk.
Were Trying As Much As We Can Razz
Ive been off because Ive been out alot on family business.
But Im Hopefully should be back On The 26th.
Back to top Go down
X-Burner
Obelisk Blue Duelist

None

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 am

Yea, you're just one person. I know that the others are on other sites more than this one. If I could, I'd make my own site and ditch this one but I can't. To stubborn to wanna learn how to lol. Lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm

X-Burner wrote:
Yea, you're just one person. I know that the others are on other sites more than this one. If I could, I'd make my own site and ditch this one but I can't. To stubborn to wanna learn how to lol. Lucky.

It Would Be A Great Help If You told your friends about us too so we can get some people here.
Its Hard to recruit and we need as much support we can get.
Thanks for understanding

Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Burner
Obelisk Blue Duelist

None

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:31 pm

We're getting new people here everyday. It's a disappointment when the staff isn't here to greet them and what not. I stopped until I see some improvement in presence.
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Improvement dance....hopefully this can start this place back up.
Back to top Go down
http://brainhoney.com
X-Burner
Obelisk Blue Duelist

None

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:48 am

I don't know whether to laugh or be offended. lol
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 am

Laugh and get on DN at the same time. TROLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_enigma
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:40 am

lol i'm in a totally different time zone than you guys (Aussie ftw) whenever i come on, no one else is here

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 am

This Is What I See When Im On.
Maybe We should know the time's were on and go from there?
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Yah, the time zones are a problem we all have to over-come and its quite annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
X-Burner
Obelisk Blue Duelist

None

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

Very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the staff never on besides Mega?   

Back to top Go down

Why is the staff never on besides Mega?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1