New Duel Academy

A Place Where everything in yugioh is Possible

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Logan Anderson Review 2#

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Logan Anderson Review 2#   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Welcome to the review today we will be talking bout the sereis premeire of yugioh Zexal i will be talking about the pros and cons from the first episode so lets get started!

Pros:
1:The Graphics,The graphics for this sereis are quit nice! when Shark summons his dragon in it its in 3D it looks very nice and its very good as did stardust in 5d's so thats definaetly a pro for the premeire and the show!
2:The intro,Im very much happy with the intro for this sereis its very nice and the music fits very well and i like it a little more then the japanese dub.
3:The Idea of yuma's key I love the idea about yumas key!his parents got it for him on a expedition they went and brought it back has a present and ever since yuma has always wanted to has his catch phrase"High five the sky!" so I like the idea of that and when Shark broke it his heart was crushed sadly,anyway moving on.
4:The co charcters:Has in the show the friends of yuma are Tori and bronk I love the idea of them bronk is the type thats hard on the outside but watches for his friends in the inside i love the idea and tori who i think likes yuma is always rooting for him wich i love the main charcters even shark is pretty good even thou he is a bully.
5:Duel strategy,Honestly I like the idea of yuma being a 3rd ranked duelist and trying discover his way and I love the way shark duels but I hope in this sereis to see someone else duel other then just yuma like bronk vs shark or any other like they do in 3 other fandoms.

Cons!
1:I find it annoying in the first episode how they talk about damage and how the rules are i know it ties in with yuma cause he hardly knows but you really know the game in the other 3 its kinda weird.it might not be for new youngsters who come on the show!but for the older its awkward.
2:The duel disks,I think the duel disk are cool but I feel there missing something i think there missing something in my opinion i really enjoyed the duel disks from GX so i think they should work on the duel disks.
3:The name! I found it odd that the name is Zexal! Really(Zex-ah-l)I thought it was gonna be ZeXal!(Z-ee-l) so that was def dubbed diff then japanese dub version.
4:The hair,In my opinion the hair in this anime is soo cool but its weird that every person has a certain color hair and then a streak of something else im guessing thats the hair fad in this dub.
5:The voices i really liked the voices but i didnt like sharks too much didnt sound like a deep serious person has he is in the japanese dub and with yuma his voice is alot better but i think it was just the rip on there but he does off a nerdy voice but i can get use to it.
so hope you enjoyed my review tell me what you think byeee!

Last edited by Logan Anderson on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Anderson Review 2#   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:38 pm

nice review! Smile
i watched Zexal until the 10th episode, it cant beat the original Yugioh. haha remember duelist kingdom? yeah thats my fav seasons. But other than that, Zexal is a pretty good show Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Anderson Review 2#   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Yep! I watched the premier of Zexal today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Anderson Review 2#   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:51 pm

haha thanks chaoticc and yea ik what ya mean!
And wasnt cool??
Back to top Go down

*wasnt it cool
Back to top Go down

*show not movie lol sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logan Anderson Review 2#   Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Indeed it was VERY cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content