HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Re-occuring dreams Of mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Stalkerjr
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 am

I saw Cozers post about his dream and thought it wasn't a bad idea, and that maybe I could get someone to interpret these for me.
1. I'm not even sure how this dream starts anymore but here's the basic gist. I'm sitting in my house, and there's been a news report of a Giant Dragon flying around the city. So me and my family are sitting in the house with all the lights turn off huddled together when suddenly about a dozen cop cars show up. Then the dragon everyone has been talking about lands right in the middle of them and starts destroying everything in sight. A car gets thrown into my house and I always wake up just before it hits me. Something special about this dream s that the thrid time I had this dream, the next day I was surfing the internet and came accross and image that really surprised me. The Dragon in my dream was exactly the same as Slifer The Sky Dragon. Soon after I got back into Yu-Gi-Oh, which I hadn;t played in like, 2 years, and now I'm here.
2. Now this one is incredibly weird, and totally out of control. In fact, I just had it again last night so I remember it better. For some reason something is threating the earth's destruction and I have to stop it. So I use a rubber band like a helicopter propeller and fly up to the moon so that I can gave supernatural strength from Whoopie Goldberg, who lives in a camp site on the moon. The first time I return to earth I stop at a miniputt course and buy school supplies. Then I try to find a way back to the moon because apparently I can't stop whatever is threating the earth with what she gave me. Unfortunatly, the rubber bands don't work andymore for some reason, so i have to find another way to get up there. I know that it usually coninues from there but I woke up early this time and cant remember what happens.

If you don;t believe that I'm actually having these dreams, just think, how could anyone just randomly come up with something this insane. Also, if anybody can figure out the meanings of these dreams, that would be very helpful. I still don't know what was threatening the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 pm

that are some really strange dreams slifer the sky dragon? wow...I had a dream whats once that i was like jesse trapped inside the evil of rainbow dragon and i saw the cbs looking at me afraid and scared and i stayed in there until i woke up...its true
Back to top Go down
Stalkerjr
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:04 pm

How about everyone just posted the craziest dreams they've ever had here. It would be fun.

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 pm

yeah that would be cool i even felt the ice cold feel of the crystal i was lying on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 pm

it wasnt an idea stalker it was a vision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:20 pm

I kinda like never remember my dreams,but tonight I dreamt that I could transform into some kind of flying monster to battle some evil monsters. but I was fighting so many at a time they got me and broke my right arm..and my whole arm's hurting now..D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwh maybe you were ruby?!?1
Back to top Go down
(Destiny) White Wolf
Site General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 pm

@stalerj well 1st im gonna interpret u 1st dream. It sounds to me like u will see a great fear or tradgity that leads to ur death.

One of mine was i was at school and then like (this is my view of it) Raptors swarmed the school. and they looked alot like jurric veloci card. When i got out of the school i looked up and saw voltic kong trampling the school as a giant. Then i ran home and right as i entered my alarm went off so i didnt get to see how it ended.

A 2nd that i rember relates to the Gorgan cards. I walked into my parents room to find a snake like thing that was waiting for me that resembles Reptilianne Gorgon. Then i triped and fell and woke up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 pm

I was a flying monster with wings like a Dino. (;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:32 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmm well maybe cobalt??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 pm

I don't think I dreamt about DuelMonsters.(; I was kinda like Dino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:43 pm

dreams are strange places one time i walked through a door and teleported to another city!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 pm

i love dreams...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Dreams!! Woot!! I had three dreams recently lol.

1. I was in some old abandoned hotel with my class. However, instead of stairs, we had to change floors by using the pirate ship carnival ride thing. All of a sudden, I was a boy on a skateboard skating across the neighborhood holding a sign that I forgot what it said. I was following my dad, but he wasn't my dad in real life. After, I was back in my body at a different hotel, but this one was also run down. Then zombies started attacking me, but it was impossible to escape the hotel. The second I reached the first floor, I'm teleported to the top. And the hotel zombie process repeated over and over.

2. I was on the top of some billion story castle and jumped off. I tried to see how far away I could jump. I jumped and landed in some store with this cool machine. It was like a duel terminal. The machine came to life and everyone died.

3. I was in another run down hotel, but this time with my family. It was just like a boot camp and everything was also freaken expensive. Then we were in some ghetto neighborhood. Rampant birds came down and started attacking everyone

I'm looking at my dreams and calling myself crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-occuring dreams Of mine   

Back to top Go down

Re-occuring dreams Of mine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1