HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dragunity protector 403 words

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Jet
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: The Dragunity protector 403 words   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm

After traveling the world dueling his butt off training his fairy the hero known as Marshmallow stumbled upon a breath taking Ravine.
He summoned his fairy guardian honest to show her the beautiful land.
They stared in ahh for what seemed like minutes but was really hours until it was sunset ( which made the ravine even more pretty). SQOAK! They heard a noise and turned around to see a herd of dragons and there masters. "We come in peace, we shall do you no harm" Honest said in his most godly voice. The dragons gave them a fierce look of hate at first but then relaxed once they felt Honest's radiation of good heart. "We know you mean know harm the dragons have never been so trusting to any one except us" one of the dragon masters said in a deep voice. "But we are in a time of great need the forces of evil and the undead have invaded our land." Honest smiled "I knew of this day which is why I guided you to this very ravine Jet it is your time to show the fairies and me that our training has not been in vain." Jet had butterflies in his stomach but knew what had to be done. One of the dragon master leaded Jet to there village and showed him what the evil forces had done. "Gasp"! Jet was filled with angry at the instant he saw the village he went running down in to the village screaming "come out and fight me you punks. “Out of one of the bungalows came the head zombie a horribly ugly old dead man with a solider out fit on. He smiled and said " HaHa you and your little fairies think you can beat me grow any more hair and I might think your a girl a real man like your father here would never use fairies." His father appeared out of thin air " Don’t worry about me son I will get out of here just focus on beating this jerk." "Will do dad" Jet said. "HaHa enough with the reunion lets get on with this duel." "AHHHHHH!" The evil forces had been defeated. "YAY HOORAY WOOT!" The dragons and dragon masters cheered. " Thx to you the war is now over and we will serve you when ever you need us" the village leader said. "You have done well son." FIN

Last edited by Jet on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragunity protector 403 words   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Now you have to face me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragunity protector 403 words   Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm

daaang that is soo cool xD
Back to top Go down
Jet
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Dragunity protector 403 words   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 pm

thx and ok cozer