Connect Automatically:
Login

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 am

It says on the card Utopia that;2 Level 4 monsters
When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.

If it has no xyz materials and spirit reaper attacks it the monster(utopia) is destroyed but dosent spirit reaper take the damage? and if so can it attack again since the card was destroyed when he made thee attack.
according to what i was told he says the attack he made vanishs when hes destroyed.so if anyone can help that would be great
Back to top Go down
MrSamSaturn
Ra Yellow Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 am

When Utopia dies by its effect it blows up so a replay is needed because the number of monster on the field have changed there for making his spirit reaper being able to attack again, I believe the player with spirit reaper will not take battle damage because Utopia blows it self up.

Personalty that's why i don't like utopia its because it blows it self up

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 am

you take damage but it is detroys,
the card says destroyed after damage calculation right?
if it says before you don't take damage

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DuelingWizard?feature=mhee
Keyblade
Obelisk Blue Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

Replay occurs because utopia dies upon declaration of an attack, since destroyed the target is gone, therefore a replay occurs and you may attack again. you do not take damage.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 am

Utopia dies on declaration as target. Ergo, Spirit Reaper can redeclare an attack or just not attack at all (Replay). In which case, the attacking player takes no damage since the battle step (which is before damage step) was never entered.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Testers

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 pm

what Wes said is right if Utopia has no materials i can attack with an effect veiler and destroy it since it will destroy itself the attack doesnt go through and number of monsters on the field has changed therefore my attacking monster gets a replay ad can attack directly or a different montser on the field

Back to top Go down

Spirit Reaper VS Number39:Utopia No xyz materials.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -

- Rules - Suggestions - Announcements - Staff List - Current Owner - Copyright@NewDuelAcademy

NDA CHAT